REBNY Ticktock: An Itinerary to Follow Thursday Night at the Hilton
Lauren Elkies Schram Jan. 14, 2015, 5 p.m.
Want to know where to be and when at the Real Estate Board of New York’s 119th gala Thursday night? In addition to the banquet with its honorees, there are a slew of cocktail parties—all at the New York Hilton hotel in Midtown—where you will have more opportunities to hobnob with a who’s who in real estate before wandering down the hall to the grand ballroom for the banquet.
5:30 to 10 p.m. Fidelity National Title (by invitation only)
5:30 to 6:45 p.m. REBNY Board of Governors (by invitation only)
6 to 9:30 p.m. First American Title Insurance
6 to 10 p.m. Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft (by invitation only)
7 p.m. Transportation Infrastructure educational video featuring preview of soon-to-be-completed 34th Street #7 subway station.
7:30 p.m. 90 dais guests are introduced
8 to 9:30 p.m. is as follows:
- REBNY’s Steven Spinola introduces national anthem to be performed by NYPD ceremonial unit and invocation by Reverend Johnny Ray Youngblood of Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church in Brooklyn
- Mr. Spinola introduces Cushman & Wakefield’s Robert Knakal & James Nelson
- Messrs. Knakal and Nelson present the Smadbeck Award to Eastern Consolidated’s Peter Hauspurg
- Mr. Spinola introduces Tishman Speyer’s Michael Norton
- Mr. Norton presents The George M. Brooker Management Executive of the Year Award to Daniel Kindbergh of Brookfield Property Partners
- Mr. Spinola introduces Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Jonathan Tootell
- Mr. Tootell presents The Young Man/Woman of the Year Award to Glen Weiss of Vornado Realty Trust
- Mr. Spinola presents The Kenneth R. Gerrety Humanitarian Award to Fox Residential’s Barbara Fox
- Mr. Spinola presents The Bernard H. Mendik Lifetime Leadership in Real Estate Award to Bill Rudin of Rudin Management Company
- REBNY Chairman Rob Speyer of Tishman Speyer presents The Harry B. Helmsley Distinguished New Yorker Award to Mr. Spinola
9:30 p.m. to TBD Hang out at hotel lobby bar
Source: REBNY and attendees