- Williamsburg’s Over! The Brooklyn neighborhood may be the next to be stricken with a Whole Foods! (NYP)
- 15 of 19 banks pass Federal Reserve’s latest stress test, although failing grade for Citigroup surprises analysts. (Reuters)
- Destroyer of Brooklyn demon whispers sweet nothings to Vivian Marino. (NYT)
- In New York, the proliferation of global retailers has also raised the stakes for local brokers. (NYT)
- 45 years ago this month, JPMorgan Chase signed a $200 million lease, the city’s priciest at the time. (The Real Deal)
- The Wall Street Journal probably has something interesting to say, but, whatever it may be, it’s not on the Internet. (WSJ)
Follow Jotham Sederstrom via RSS.